The combined and varied skills of our small team of experienced ecologists enables us to complete many aspects of our clients ecological needs in-house. This simplifies the project management process, allowing us to keep costs down.
Our hands-on, applied and flexible approach lets us tailor the scope of work required, based on each client’s individual project remit. We successfully manage projects for land agents, government agencies, architects, Wildlife Trusts, local authorities, environmental consultancies, Rivers Trusts, and private individuals.
- Protected species surveys and mitigation
- Phase 1 habitat and NVC surveys and mapping
- Tree surveys (BS 5837) and arboricultural impact assessments (AIAs)
- BREEAM and CSH Ecology credit assessments
- Habitat creation, restoration and enhancement advice and management plans
- EcIA production
- Green Infrastructure co-ordination and workshops
- River habitat surveys (RHS)
- Hedgerow, woodland and veteran tree assessments